Skip to content
- Resistance Mechanisms Influencing Oncolytic Virotherapy, a Systematic Analysis. Bhatt DK, Chammas R, Daemen T. 2021, Vaccines, 9, 1166.
- A systematic analysis on the clinical safety and efficacy of Onco-Virotherapy. DK Bhatt, L Wekema, LRC Barros, R Chammas, T Daemen. 2020, MolTher. Oncolytics
- Tumor-derived extracellular vesicles: modulation of cellular functional dynamics in tumor microenvironment and its clinical implications. NL Santos, SO Bustos, DK Bhatt, R Chammas, LNS Andrade Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology, 2391
- Comparative analysis of three studies measuring fluorescence from engineered bacterial genetic constructs. Beal J, Baldwin GS, Farny NG, Gershater M, Haddock-Angelli T, et al. and iGEM Interlab Study Contributors (2021), PLOS ONE 16(6): e0252263.
- Therapeutic Vaccines and Cancer Immunotherapy. Bhatt D, Daemen T. 2020, Vaccines (Basel);8(4):E596.
- Cellular Adaptation Relies on Regulatory Proteins Having Episodic Memory: Proteins Modulate Cell Metabolism and Reproduction by Remembering, Transmitting, and Using Data on the Environment. Stan RC, Bhatt DK, de Camargo MM. 2020. Bioessays 42: e1900115
- Chemical chaperones reverse early suppression of regulatory circuits during unfolded protein response in B cells from common variable immunodeficiency patients. Bhatt D, Stan RC, Pinhata R, Machado M, et al. 2020. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 200: 73–86.
- Robust Estimation of Bacterial Cell Count from Optical Density. Beal J, Farny NG, Haddock-Angelli T, Selvarajah V, et al. and iGEM Interlab Study Contributors. 2020, Nat.Comm.Bio.